Welcome!


YES! You are the right page! I just have a new name! :) After realizing that I do more than just scrapbooking, I've decided to change the name and will be changing the look.. I'd do a whole new blog but I'd hate to have to start all over.
Here you will find scrapbooking ideas. There's a ton of older posts that used the Cricut, but lately I haven't been using it much and well, my sewing machine is gaining more miles by the day.

Files are currently not available due to file hosting fees, please send an email to amkscrap @ gmail.com (no spaces) if you would like to request a file and I'll see if I still have it on hand.

Email Updates :)

Just enter your email address to recieve Email updates when I update the site! It's Free!(**NOTE** I can not unsubscribe you if you choose not to recieve updates anymore. At the bottom of each email, there is a link to unsubscribe, just like I can't add you to the list, you have to do it yourself!**)

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Calendar Grids!

Here are some calendar grids to go with the titles I did earlier!
Available in multiple sizes and in SVG and CUT !
The CUT files are made with George, and if you have the Expression, just change the mat size on the two baby bug ones, and you can use those also!

Click the link BELOW the picture to download!
5 1/2 x 11 Baby Bug Blank Calendar Grid

5 1x2 x 11 (Baby Bug) Blank Calendar Grid CUT FILE

13 comments:

windchase said...

Thank you!! I have bought blank calanders every year for gifts & now I can make my own.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the calendar grid cut files! Great timing for back-to-school and for holiday gift-giving! :)

Carole N. said...

This is great. I have always wanted to make calendars for gifts.
Thanks for sharing.
Hugs!

Saskia said...

Thank you for sharing!

Saskia
Netherlands

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Whole Paper post on Aug. 21, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

This is such a great idea! I love making calendars for the holidays so this will be fun to create with! Thanks for making it!

Rammells said...

I was just in the middle of making a calendar for my husbands office when I stumbled upon this. THANKS! It will be perfect!

Lisa Avolio said...

Thanks for creating and sharing. These took so much effort!

ChloesCraftyMommy said...

this is great! i figured someone out there had already done this! Just did a search and yours popped up! Thanks soooo much for sharing!!!

Emily S said...

Thanks for sharing! I downloaded the svg and can't wait to use it! Have a blessed day!

Emily

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for sharing your hard work!

Tycksen Family said...

My sister was looking for a calendar grid for her daughter and this is perfect. Thank you for all your ideas. They are wonderful.

MaryNSC said...

thank U so much U is always AMAZING..
HUGS HUGS HUGS