Welcome!


YES! You are the right page! I just have a new name! :) After realizing that I do more than just scrapbooking, I've decided to change the name and will be changing the look.. I'd do a whole new blog but I'd hate to have to start all over.
Here you will find scrapbooking ideas. There's a ton of older posts that used the Cricut, but lately I haven't been using it much and well, my sewing machine is gaining more miles by the day.

Files are currently not available due to file hosting fees, please send an email to amkscrap @ gmail.com (no spaces) if you would like to request a file and I'll see if I still have it on hand.

Email Updates :)

Just enter your email address to recieve Email updates when I update the site! It's Free!(**NOTE** I can not unsubscribe you if you choose not to recieve updates anymore. At the bottom of each email, there is a link to unsubscribe, just like I can't add you to the list, you have to do it yourself!**)

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Winter Themed Cards

In this cut file, you get 4 mats, each containing 2 designs! All made with George and JOTS!

I think I know how I'm going to do my christmas cards this year!


DOWNLOAD WINTER THEMED CARDS


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for sharing. These are great! I appreciate your willingness to help "the less talented". Thanks again, Gail Heinecke

Marjorie said...

You did a great job! Thanks for sharing your files.

Anonymous said...

WOW, WOW, WOW, is all I can think of when I see these :) Thanks so much for doing these. I will have to get busy cutting :)
ChrisVicente from cricut.com

Anonymous said...

These are so darling

Laurel

Anonymous said...

These are great.
I wish I had the Joys of the Season cartidge.
Thank you for sharing.
Have a great day.
marcia

SWEETPEA37814 said...

Thank You for the cut files
Sherrie

Anonymous said...

These are wonderful thank you. You are so talented.