Welcome!


YES! You are the right page! I just have a new name! :) After realizing that I do more than just scrapbooking, I've decided to change the name and will be changing the look.. I'd do a whole new blog but I'd hate to have to start all over.
Here you will find scrapbooking ideas. There's a ton of older posts that used the Cricut, but lately I haven't been using it much and well, my sewing machine is gaining more miles by the day.

Files are currently not available due to file hosting fees, please send an email to amkscrap @ gmail.com (no spaces) if you would like to request a file and I'll see if I still have it on hand.

Email Updates :)

Just enter your email address to recieve Email updates when I update the site! It's Free!(**NOTE** I can not unsubscribe you if you choose not to recieve updates anymore. At the bottom of each email, there is a link to unsubscribe, just like I can't add you to the list, you have to do it yourself!**)

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sentiment Cards

Here are some really simple card fronts, all made with George.
I thought of these when I was going through pictures of landscapes and nature and such.
Wouldn't a really pretty flower look wonderful on one of these? Of course, I didn't get around to cutting any out.. maybe later this week!






DOWNLOAD SENTIMENT CARD FRONTS

12 comments:

Laurel said...

These are great! I can think of so many neat ways to use these! Thank you for sharing your files.

Laurel

Sheila said...

Thanks for sharing....I love them and I'm so glad you used George. I have that cartridge.

Love all your work, BTW.

Sheila

Vanessa Johnson said...

Your website is soooo awesome! I love it and will be checking back again! Marked it on my favs!

-Vanessa

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your files.
We in Europe have trouble opening the cutfiles wich are made by American designers. My husband is an IT professional and he found the problem wich is easy to solve.

In America, all files are saved with the American notation of the dat inside the file. For example: 29 july 2008 = 07-29-2008. In Europe the computers register this date as 29-07-2008. So when we try to open a cutfile with the American date in it, it won't open.

To fix that you do the following:

Download Hex editor of: http://www.chmaas.handshake.de/delphi/freeware/xvi32/xvi32.htm#download

Install this program on you PC and open it.

Open the cut file in this program and at the right side of the screen on the sixth sentence you see the date. If it has for example the date 07-29-2008 change the 29 in whatever month you want from 1-12. Then save it and you can open your file in cricut design studio.

Succes!!!

Anonymous said...

i love both sets of cards. thanks!

Anonymous said...

Great cards! Thank you for posting these (and all the others I've yet to discover). These are so usable and nice looking.

Anonymous said...

WOW, you are so talented! I am so impressed with your blog and all the great things on it! I downloaded the work books and some card set.. your are amazing! Thanks so much for sharing!

Cheri

MaryNSC said...

U r just Great!! Love all of them

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing your wonderful files. You are so creative and talented!!
Michelle

Karen said...

thanks for the cut files

isatsau said...

What a great idea - simple and classy. Thanks for sharing them.

Anonymous said...

Thanks! These are great to make a fast card. Wonderul work!