Welcome!


YES! You are the right page! I just have a new name! :) After realizing that I do more than just scrapbooking, I've decided to change the name and will be changing the look.. I'd do a whole new blog but I'd hate to have to start all over.
Here you will find scrapbooking ideas. There's a ton of older posts that used the Cricut, but lately I haven't been using it much and well, my sewing machine is gaining more miles by the day.

Files are currently not available due to file hosting fees, please send an email to amkscrap @ gmail.com (no spaces) if you would like to request a file and I'll see if I still have it on hand.

Email Updates :)

Just enter your email address to recieve Email updates when I update the site! It's Free!(**NOTE** I can not unsubscribe you if you choose not to recieve updates anymore. At the bottom of each email, there is a link to unsubscribe, just like I can't add you to the list, you have to do it yourself!**)

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, September 8, 2008

Thanksgiving Cards!

Here's a set of 8 Thanksgiving themed cards!
Each mat is labeled with which carts it uses.
Carts used : Animal Kingdom, SYI, PDDU, Geroge




DOWNLOAD THANKSGIVING CARDS

13 comments:

Marjorie said...

Love all the Thanksgiving cards. I did download them, even though I don't have paper dolls, but maybe I will be able to use one of them. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing. I love all your creations!

Annette

Unknown said...

These are great.
Thank you for sharing.
Have a great day.
Thank you for sharing.
Take care,
marcia

Ishadow said...

TFS!!!

dale88jr said...

Thank you so much-would you mind if I download these and make them for the troops? I'd be very happy to put your name on the back of the card if you'd like.

Tina Marie

Anna Dawn said...

I gotta leave ya some love...These are great! I love what you come up with, thanks so much for sharing all your .cut files with us!

p.s. Sorry I had to delete my previous comment, I noticed a typo. It bugged me too much.

1derland said...

Love these cards!! Nice job!

Dawn Miner said...

Just wanted to thank you for the card fronts love them. Dawn

Anonymous said...

Your Thanksgiving card fronts look like fun, hope to try them soon. Thanks for letting us use your work.

Fran

Jean said...

THanks for making these cards. They're very nice.

Jean

SWEETPEA37814 said...

Thank You for sharing

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much these are wonderful. You are such a blessing.

isatsau said...

Great layouts - thanks for all your hard work.