Welcome!


YES! You are the right page! I just have a new name! :) After realizing that I do more than just scrapbooking, I've decided to change the name and will be changing the look.. I'd do a whole new blog but I'd hate to have to start all over.
Here you will find scrapbooking ideas. There's a ton of older posts that used the Cricut, but lately I haven't been using it much and well, my sewing machine is gaining more miles by the day.

Files are currently not available due to file hosting fees, please send an email to amkscrap @ gmail.com (no spaces) if you would like to request a file and I'll see if I still have it on hand.

Email Updates :)

Just enter your email address to recieve Email updates when I update the site! It's Free!(**NOTE** I can not unsubscribe you if you choose not to recieve updates anymore. At the bottom of each email, there is a link to unsubscribe, just like I can't add you to the list, you have to do it yourself!**)

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, September 8, 2008

Haloween Themed Fronts!

Here are some Halloween Themed fronts!
This file contains 8 cards, made with George and Paper Dolls




DOWNLOAD HALLOWEEN FRONTS

12 comments:

MaryNSC said...

WOW O WOW O WOW.. THANK UUUUUUUUUUUUU !! WONDERFUL.. I put U on my BLOG too.:O) HOpe that is OK!!

Carol F said...

Downloaded these cute halloween fronts. Thank you so much for sharing!!!

Carol

1derland said...

These are TOO adorable!! TFS!!

Anonymous said...

These are great.
Thank you for sharing.
Take care and have a great day!
marcia

Marjorie said...

Thanks for sharing the Halloween designs. Looks like I may have to purchase paper dolls after all!

Karen said...

Thanks for these. They are very cute.

Sheila said...

OMG...these are great.

Sheila

Anonymous said...

Thanks for these Halloween cards and sharing your files.

Fran

Anonymous said...

Amanda, Thanks so much for sharing your designs. I chose your Halloween Fronts! I have had my design studio since Christmas & today is the first time I've used! Thanks to you! Lady, you are just totally awesome!

Cherie

Jenny said...

Thank you so much for sharing. Not got the PDDU cart but after seeing these I guess I shall just have to go and get one.

Raegan and Cameron's Nana said...

Thank you sooooo moch for sharing these themed fonts. You are totaly FANTASTIC!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing Amanda
These are really cute and simple cards to make. I think I will cut them out for my nephew's kiddos for next halloween. Mary in Hong Kong