Welcome!


YES! You are the right page! I just have a new name! :) After realizing that I do more than just scrapbooking, I've decided to change the name and will be changing the look.. I'd do a whole new blog but I'd hate to have to start all over.
Here you will find scrapbooking ideas. There's a ton of older posts that used the Cricut, but lately I haven't been using it much and well, my sewing machine is gaining more miles by the day.

Files are currently not available due to file hosting fees, please send an email to amkscrap @ gmail.com (no spaces) if you would like to request a file and I'll see if I still have it on hand.

Email Updates :)

Just enter your email address to recieve Email updates when I update the site! It's Free!(**NOTE** I can not unsubscribe you if you choose not to recieve updates anymore. At the bottom of each email, there is a link to unsubscribe, just like I can't add you to the list, you have to do it yourself!**)

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, September 5, 2008

Peace!

There was someone on the Cricut Message board that needed a Peace Symbol..
so here's what I have created!

DOWNLOAD PEACE SYMBOL

and.. if you don't have GEORGE, then here's a file for PLANTIN!
DOWNLOAD PEACE SYMBOL PLANTIN SCHOOLBOOK





10 comments:

Christy said...

Very cute! :)

dale88jr said...

thanks for the peace sign - I am downloading it for a friend that doesn't have DS installed yet on her computer.

Tina Marie

It's Jenn! said...

This is great! thanks so much!

Ronni Sue said...

good morning:) i am brand new to your blog and just downloaded your peace sign. thank so so very much for your hard work with design studio. i wish you the very best on your new life journey living on your own.
peace~n~love

Anonymous said...

this is fantastic! i have been wanting a peace symbol ever since i got my cricut!! thanks a bunch!!

Anonymous said...

I downloaded your peace symbol but need more imstructions on how to load onto cricut or sure cuts a lot? My daughter wants on her danceake-up case.

jennifer chech said...

Hello, I am new to your site and was looking for a peace sign. I found it but do you have a gypsy cut file for the peace sign? I would really appreciate the help! Thanks. I am on the Cricut message board under JENNIFERCHECH1. I will check back.

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH for sharing your peace sign cut file. I really do appreciate it.
Happy scrappin....
Annabanana

Brian Injury Girl said...

I tried to download the peace sign and it won't cut in Design Studio.How Do I do that? I am new to the DS. my email is lr130205@gdn.edu

Traci Otte said...

Thank you so much! I need a peace sign and was wondering if I could make one myself. Now I don't have to. You're the best!


Traci