Welcome!


YES! You are the right page! I just have a new name! :) After realizing that I do more than just scrapbooking, I've decided to change the name and will be changing the look.. I'd do a whole new blog but I'd hate to have to start all over.
Here you will find scrapbooking ideas. There's a ton of older posts that used the Cricut, but lately I haven't been using it much and well, my sewing machine is gaining more miles by the day.

Files are currently not available due to file hosting fees, please send an email to amkscrap @ gmail.com (no spaces) if you would like to request a file and I'll see if I still have it on hand.

Email Updates :)

Just enter your email address to recieve Email updates when I update the site! It's Free!(**NOTE** I can not unsubscribe you if you choose not to recieve updates anymore. At the bottom of each email, there is a link to unsubscribe, just like I can't add you to the list, you have to do it yourself!**)

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, September 8, 2008

More Christmas Fronts!

I made a few more christmas themed fronts - made with George and Christmas Cheer!
You get ALL of the designs in one cut file!





9 comments:

MaryNSC said...

U Make LIFE so much EASIER...:O)
THANK UUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Anonymous said...

These are great also.
Thank you for sharing.
Take care and have a great day.
marcia

Anonymous said...

WOW, I go to work and come home and find these :) WOW is all I can say. Thanks again
Chris
ChrisVicente from Cricut.com

Marjorie said...

So neat. I sure would not be able to pick a favorite as they are great. Thanks for sharing.

BellaBug22 said...

Your cuts are wonderful. It's easy to make a batch of cards from your files. I love them all! Thanks for sharing your work!

Anonymous said...

these are great but when i cut them all i get is the plain square none of the cut out ? tree sleight candycanes etc, ? can anyone help?
AnnW
weedmana@embarqmail.com

Anonymous said...

Doesn't work for me either

Anonymous said...

I take it back, it works, not sure what I was doing wrong before.

Its wonderful! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic, I love your blog. Thank you so much for sharing these wonderful cards.