Welcome!


YES! You are the right page! I just have a new name! :) After realizing that I do more than just scrapbooking, I've decided to change the name and will be changing the look.. I'd do a whole new blog but I'd hate to have to start all over.
Here you will find scrapbooking ideas. There's a ton of older posts that used the Cricut, but lately I haven't been using it much and well, my sewing machine is gaining more miles by the day.

Files are currently not available due to file hosting fees, please send an email to amkscrap @ gmail.com (no spaces) if you would like to request a file and I'll see if I still have it on hand.

Email Updates :)

Just enter your email address to recieve Email updates when I update the site! It's Free!(**NOTE** I can not unsubscribe you if you choose not to recieve updates anymore. At the bottom of each email, there is a link to unsubscribe, just like I can't add you to the list, you have to do it yourself!**)

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Abby Update - Keep the Prayers coming!

A lot have asked for updates, and I am glad to share them with you as I get them.  

This picture below is Abby after she got out of her first surgery, the one they did to help relieve the pressure in her brain.  Even with the unknowing, she was in good spirits and smiling.  


On Friday morning, Abby went in to surgery at 7am to remove the tumor that was located near her brain stem.  She was in there for 7 hours.  This was taken in the recovery room.  Such a brave little girl! 

GOOD NEWS!!  Hallelujah and the power of prayer!!  Our cousin April wrote: 
MRI came back. They got it all! Abbers still has a long road til full recovery but there is no doubt in my mind or heart, that she'll make it there. She's a very strong and brave little girl.
April wrote : Thank you God for guiding the doctors hands for a 100% successful surgery. As abbers heads down the road for a 100% successful recovery, which will be successful, I ask for your continued prayers. They've given our family strength to face this. Thank you all.

 And here is Abby reading all the cards that she has been receiving!  I'm sure there are more on their way, and her family is bringing them to her as they come in.    
This picture is Abby reading a card, and someone sent a Lamb with her name on it!  Thank you so much!  This means a lot to this little girl and her family. 


Tom's Oldest girl, Ashley, made Abby a "medal" to wear.  She wrote on it that it was a special ribbon to wear that would make her feel better

The "wall" of cards as of Saturday

Thank you all from the bottom of my heart for all the prayers and well thoughts to help our family get through this.  I truly believe in the power of prayer and with it, and the family knowing that there are tons of people praying for the recovery of their daughter, it has helped them through this hard time.   I have not yet heard of when they are hoping to get the good news that they can return home, but I will keep everyone updated.
I know I don't blog a whole lot now, but please know that you all are like a big family to me, my scrapbooking friends are the best, and I'm glad that I have gotten the chance to "meet" you all even just in passing by. Hard to believe that I have tons of caring and generous friends.. and it all started with a bug (and a love of paper, punches and all things shiny!) 



0 comments: