Welcome!


YES! You are the right page! I just have a new name! :) After realizing that I do more than just scrapbooking, I've decided to change the name and will be changing the look.. I'd do a whole new blog but I'd hate to have to start all over.
Here you will find scrapbooking ideas. There's a ton of older posts that used the Cricut, but lately I haven't been using it much and well, my sewing machine is gaining more miles by the day.

Files are currently not available due to file hosting fees, please send an email to amkscrap @ gmail.com (no spaces) if you would like to request a file and I'll see if I still have it on hand.

Email Updates :)

Just enter your email address to recieve Email updates when I update the site! It's Free!(**NOTE** I can not unsubscribe you if you choose not to recieve updates anymore. At the bottom of each email, there is a link to unsubscribe, just like I can't add you to the list, you have to do it yourself!**)

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, December 17, 2012

Abby Update..more surgeries..

Please everyone, keep those prayers coming that Abby gets better soon.  The only details that I have is that she had surgery again today, and will have another one either Friday or Monday to put in a permanent drain tube for her head.


sorry everyone that doesn't know: I was woken up this morning to things are great fever has come down and white blood cells are going down. then i get woke up a few hours later to we're taking your daughter back in for surgery. they put the drain tube back in. they thought maybe the infection was coming from the old one. so they opened it up and they said it wasn't like they thought. so they think her h
ead can't take the pressure she is not releasing it like she should be so that's why the old wound wasn't healing like it should have. so now as far as i know by Dr. Wilson is that she will have surgery again Friday or next Monday to put in a permanent drain tube. so that took all out of me. i cried like a baby. i hate to see my baby girl go through all this and them just keep chopping up her head like it is nothing.

1 comments:

Soraya said...

I'll be praying for the little angel.
My thoughts are with you.