Welcome!


YES! You are the right page! I just have a new name! :) After realizing that I do more than just scrapbooking, I've decided to change the name and will be changing the look.. I'd do a whole new blog but I'd hate to have to start all over.
Here you will find scrapbooking ideas. There's a ton of older posts that used the Cricut, but lately I haven't been using it much and well, my sewing machine is gaining more miles by the day.

Files are currently not available due to file hosting fees, please send an email to amkscrap @ gmail.com (no spaces) if you would like to request a file and I'll see if I still have it on hand.

Email Updates :)

Just enter your email address to recieve Email updates when I update the site! It's Free!(**NOTE** I can not unsubscribe you if you choose not to recieve updates anymore. At the bottom of each email, there is a link to unsubscribe, just like I can't add you to the list, you have to do it yourself!**)

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Happy Abby News!!!

They removed the "brain drain" from Abby today!!

Doctors say she can go home on Wednesday!!!

Thank you so much for all your thoughts and prayers!!! Looks like she'll be home for Christmas!  

From my understanding, the doctors were waiting to see how her speech was and if the tumor had any impact on it.. since she's usually a gabber and didn't really talk a whole lot after removing the tumor... well that changed like almost over night.. she's been non stop talking :) 

Her dad has been working hard on the room, and almost has all the walls up... just need to mud and paint afterwards... Tom and I are still planning on going down on Wednesday night and staying till Friday morning, I turned in my baby bucks through Hyvee and got a $50 gift card that's good at Hyvee Gas, so we're going to use that to help fill the truck up to get down there.  And our cousin, April, made a deal with one of the furniture places in town and got 2 sets of bunk bed and 4 mattresses, and they are letting her do a payment plan for them!   All that's left is Sheets and comforters for the 4 girls, which I'm hoping that if I can sell one of my viking quilts that I'll be able to pick them up before we go down there. 




0 comments: