Welcome!


YES! You are the right page! I just have a new name! :) After realizing that I do more than just scrapbooking, I've decided to change the name and will be changing the look.. I'd do a whole new blog but I'd hate to have to start all over.
Here you will find scrapbooking ideas. There's a ton of older posts that used the Cricut, but lately I haven't been using it much and well, my sewing machine is gaining more miles by the day.

Files are currently not available due to file hosting fees, please send an email to amkscrap @ gmail.com (no spaces) if you would like to request a file and I'll see if I still have it on hand.

Email Updates :)

Just enter your email address to recieve Email updates when I update the site! It's Free!(**NOTE** I can not unsubscribe you if you choose not to recieve updates anymore. At the bottom of each email, there is a link to unsubscribe, just like I can't add you to the list, you have to do it yourself!**)

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, February 9, 2009

DS Changes.. and News from CHA..

Check out Linda's Blog for the upcomming changes to Design Studio, including a NEW program called Design Studio PRO

And then.. Check out Glenda's Interview with Provo Craft while at CHA..
Sounds like we'll be getting a total of 25 new carts this year! Including 10 Licensed ones - including DC Comics.

Sadly, no Cat Cartridge.. :(
and no Paper Doll Dress Up 2 :(

But.. I'll be anxiously waiting for DS PRO, and DC Comics!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

OOOH - thanks for finding this interview for us!! Hmm...mebbe Summer CHA will have a better selection than Winter after all!

MaryNSC said...

I been wanting a KITTY one since the beginning too..
I Love HEllo Kitty (do not have it)But I wants Kitties..LOLOL They got the dog one..Your Kitties are So Cute. I dont got no more Kitties mine are Teenagers are grown but they still my Babies..:O)
CONGRADULATIONS on them coming HOME!!!
Hugs

kalirose58 said...

Amanda, Thanks for the information! I wish they would make a cat cartridge as well. I can't wait to see what everyone makes with the DS Pro!!! Your amazing! :)

freetimegone said...

Thanks for the links for more information. Maybe if enough of us ask they will come up with a cat cartridge. It would be purrfect if they would listen to us.

Doramiyi said...

Thanks for posting this. I was holding off on waiting to get SCAL, now i'm going to get it quick, so that i get it all setup before there's any more firmware changes.

doramiyi

Unknown said...

I just wanted to say a quick hello! I am new to the Cricut and am quickly becoming very obsessed!!! I look forward to reading your blog and figuring this whole new addiction out!! Thanks!

:0)
Beth

Anonymous said...

Thank you so very much for sharing your beautiful ideas and I love the kittens.