Welcome!


YES! You are the right page! I just have a new name! :) After realizing that I do more than just scrapbooking, I've decided to change the name and will be changing the look.. I'd do a whole new blog but I'd hate to have to start all over.
Here you will find scrapbooking ideas. There's a ton of older posts that used the Cricut, but lately I haven't been using it much and well, my sewing machine is gaining more miles by the day.

Files are currently not available due to file hosting fees, please send an email to amkscrap @ gmail.com (no spaces) if you would like to request a file and I'll see if I still have it on hand.

Email Updates :)

Just enter your email address to recieve Email updates when I update the site! It's Free!(**NOTE** I can not unsubscribe you if you choose not to recieve updates anymore. At the bottom of each email, there is a link to unsubscribe, just like I can't add you to the list, you have to do it yourself!**)

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Relax.. and have a seat!

Someone on one of my yahoo groups was looking for a couch..
here are 2 rough ones that I did.. both made with George! Hopefully you can do better color combinations than I did lol!
Both are .cut for the Cricut Design Studio
DOWNLOAD COUCH2

And... just a quick note.. the blog candy will be mailed off later today, sorry for the delay but I was waiting for a package to arrive for one of them, and I didn't want to mail off until I had them all ready to go! I will send confirmation numbers to the winners!

6 comments:

MizMaryAnn said...

Thank you for the couches. They're cool.
Mary Ann

Roxx.T Barnes said...

Thanks for sharing your couch cut files! Now if I can only get a real couch...mine is looking pretty worn. ;)

Jaayimee said...

Your stuff is great! How did you learn to make stuff like this? I've been working with the software and looking for youtube videos to explain but have found nothing. I would love to know how to make some thing from scratch.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Elements post on Jan. 29, 2011. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Can you or do you know where I can find a cut file of a pontoon ? They don't have any carts out with pontoons or ski boats,, what they do have are goofy looking or ships.

janice

packercorner@yahoo.com

Crafty Carrie said...

Thanks you for the couches and for you hard work and freely sharing this file.