Welcome!


YES! You are the right page! I just have a new name! :) After realizing that I do more than just scrapbooking, I've decided to change the name and will be changing the look.. I'd do a whole new blog but I'd hate to have to start all over.
Here you will find scrapbooking ideas. There's a ton of older posts that used the Cricut, but lately I haven't been using it much and well, my sewing machine is gaining more miles by the day.

Files are currently not available due to file hosting fees, please send an email to amkscrap @ gmail.com (no spaces) if you would like to request a file and I'll see if I still have it on hand.

Email Updates :)

Just enter your email address to recieve Email updates when I update the site! It's Free!(**NOTE** I can not unsubscribe you if you choose not to recieve updates anymore. At the bottom of each email, there is a link to unsubscribe, just like I can't add you to the list, you have to do it yourself!**)

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Techniques !

Been working on a swap the last few days - and here are the pages that I did! I can't wait to get them all back and learn something new :) Course, doing my own pages, I dyed skittles for the first time, and even learned "stretching"

Stretching Page - Title made with Don Juan, photo is just a random one I had in my collection that I took at the lake, and matted wtih DCWV Summer Adhesive Mat Stack
Distress ink - Inks Used - Background is Distress Ink Tea Dye by Ranger, and the strip is Antique Linen. Letters done with Stamped

Dry Wall Mesh - Letters cut from Mickey Font, Dry wall tape purchased at Menards. I matted my journalling, and then used my sewing machine to sew the journaling and the mat together. Used really pretty Gold thread too :)


Dying Skittles - Title is font TGIFriday's cut out with SCAL. I used Tim Holtz Alcohol Inks on aluminum tape to get the background for the lettering. I dyed clear skittles with Meadow, and put them in a baggie and adhered them to the page with a brad and paper flower. Flower stamp is Just Rite.

Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

toaster said...

Cool techniques! Love the stretching!

Crooked Scrapper said...

Really great techniques. I really love the stretching. What are skittles?

cowbelleru@sbcglobal.net

Christy said...

Awesome techniques. I'm going to try that stretching one!

LEEANN said...

OK...dumb question, but what are skittles? I have heard people talk of them but I don't know what they are.