Welcome!


YES! You are the right page! I just have a new name! :) After realizing that I do more than just scrapbooking, I've decided to change the name and will be changing the look.. I'd do a whole new blog but I'd hate to have to start all over.
Here you will find scrapbooking ideas. There's a ton of older posts that used the Cricut, but lately I haven't been using it much and well, my sewing machine is gaining more miles by the day.

Files are currently not available due to file hosting fees, please send an email to amkscrap @ gmail.com (no spaces) if you would like to request a file and I'll see if I still have it on hand.

Email Updates :)

Just enter your email address to recieve Email updates when I update the site! It's Free!(**NOTE** I can not unsubscribe you if you choose not to recieve updates anymore. At the bottom of each email, there is a link to unsubscribe, just like I can't add you to the list, you have to do it yourself!**)

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Gypsy Giveaway Scam

I normally don't make posts like this! However, when a fellow Cricut Friend has been wronged, I feel the need to "speak up" persay.

The site http://www.cartridgehelper.com/ was giving away a gypsy. They had a HUGE response - I think they said like 1,970 some entries....
They posted the winner on their blog... http://www.cartridgehelper.com/cricut-gypsy-winner/#comments and then.. Emailed ""SOMEONE ELSE"".
The person who was posted as the winner on the blog responded immediately - Barbara - you can see her comment on the above post...

Later that day... Cartridge Helper emailed her, stating that they made a mistake and emailed the wrong person, and that the person that they EMAILED would be getting the Gypsy.
Her name has been removed from the posting, but the "winner" has not been posted.

Sounds kinda fraudulent, maybe they didn't really have a G to give away, since no new name has been posted.

They have offered to BUY her a cart off EBAY instead. Claiming that they already spent $430 on the first Gypsy.
Here is Barbara's (the Blog Winner) post on the Cricut board http://www.cricut.com/messageboard/tm.aspx?m=5492609

I just want to make everyone aware of the activities of the Cartridge Helper, and if you get a moment, please comment on their blog if you think that Barbara should be the winner,
Since it was Cartridge Helper's mistake in Emailing the "Wrong" person (which , personally, I don't think there was an email.. I think that is just a cover up!)

I hope that this doesn't ever happen to anyone else!

0 comments: