Welcome!


YES! You are the right page! I just have a new name! :) After realizing that I do more than just scrapbooking, I've decided to change the name and will be changing the look.. I'd do a whole new blog but I'd hate to have to start all over.
Here you will find scrapbooking ideas. There's a ton of older posts that used the Cricut, but lately I haven't been using it much and well, my sewing machine is gaining more miles by the day.

Files are currently not available due to file hosting fees, please send an email to amkscrap @ gmail.com (no spaces) if you would like to request a file and I'll see if I still have it on hand.

Email Updates :)

Just enter your email address to recieve Email updates when I update the site! It's Free!(**NOTE** I can not unsubscribe you if you choose not to recieve updates anymore. At the bottom of each email, there is a link to unsubscribe, just like I can't add you to the list, you have to do it yourself!**)

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Fun Filled Weekend!

This past weekend, I went up to my parents house. I am actually there right now as I type this! Lilly and I have been having a blast - we made tons of paper dolls, and she is an expert on the cricut now too! I told her to tell her Dad that's what she wants for christmas LOL :) We cut out the Princess, Bride and Groom, Pixy, Mermaid and Genie. Those pictures are still on my camera, and will post them once I get home. We also made pumpkins, spiders, Cats, skeletons and Ghosts and decorated Grandma's (my mom) house! So glad that I decided to bring my cricut! We have been having so much fun! Below is Lilly showing off her Cricuting skills. She was VERY good with the machine, and could figure out which buttons to press that matched the handbook. She is 6 1/2. (and she loves glitter glue.. used that on EVERYTHING. LOL)

Had dinner with my brother and his wife too tonight. And My dad decided that now was a good time to take some family pictures. (of course he could have told me that BEFORE I washed my hair LOL, it looks really flat in the pictures)

Below is Me, my dad, My mom, my brother Eric and his Wife Katie, and Lilly is in the middle.


And here is me and Lilly.






3 comments:

Christy said...

Yay...so glad you guys had a great weekend :)

Katherine said...

Glad you're having a good time with your family. I love it when my daughter and grandkids come to visit. The kids have fun making things on my cricut too.

jacque4u2c said...

YES!!!! Follow in Moms footsteps!!! Another creative genius!!! I am glad you all had a great time!