Welcome!


YES! You are the right page! I just have a new name! :) After realizing that I do more than just scrapbooking, I've decided to change the name and will be changing the look.. I'd do a whole new blog but I'd hate to have to start all over.
Here you will find scrapbooking ideas. There's a ton of older posts that used the Cricut, but lately I haven't been using it much and well, my sewing machine is gaining more miles by the day.

Files are currently not available due to file hosting fees, please send an email to amkscrap @ gmail.com (no spaces) if you would like to request a file and I'll see if I still have it on hand.

Email Updates :)

Just enter your email address to recieve Email updates when I update the site! It's Free!(**NOTE** I can not unsubscribe you if you choose not to recieve updates anymore. At the bottom of each email, there is a link to unsubscribe, just like I can't add you to the list, you have to do it yourself!**)

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Mocha Latte!

Or Coffee.. I prefer Latte's...

I made this for a really good friend of mine! Coffee Cat is the coffee house that she goes to, and I was talking to her the other day and she thought it would be cool to have a coffee mug with the logo on it. She was going to talk to the owner, who's a good friend of hers, to see if I may be able to sell them in her store! That would be awesome!
Photobucket

And here's a picture of it in "real" light.. to show the actual color of the mug!

Photobucket
Thanks to my friends at the Sure Cuts A Lot Yahoo group, for helping with turning a JPG into SVG!

7 comments:

Loopylou. said...

wow amanda, i love it. whata sweet idea, i really ned to try this etching cream xxxx

Anonymous said...

love it!!!

Tam said...

Did you use the normal glass etching cream on the mug? I've never tried to use it on anything but glass. Please share details!

Cathy said...

That is awesome! You are really loving that glass etching stuff!

Anonymous said...

Very cute!!

Shannon said...

I am wanting to put polka dots on a tea pot. Any ideas how I can use the cricut to make a polka dot template? and any suggestions on type of paint to use on a ceramic? thanks.

Anonymous said...

Gave you an award hunny. Check out my blog to pick it up 80)