Welcome!


YES! You are the right page! I just have a new name! :) After realizing that I do more than just scrapbooking, I've decided to change the name and will be changing the look.. I'd do a whole new blog but I'd hate to have to start all over.
Here you will find scrapbooking ideas. There's a ton of older posts that used the Cricut, but lately I haven't been using it much and well, my sewing machine is gaining more miles by the day.

Files are currently not available due to file hosting fees, please send an email to amkscrap @ gmail.com (no spaces) if you would like to request a file and I'll see if I still have it on hand.

Email Updates :)

Just enter your email address to recieve Email updates when I update the site! It's Free!(**NOTE** I can not unsubscribe you if you choose not to recieve updates anymore. At the bottom of each email, there is a link to unsubscribe, just like I can't add you to the list, you have to do it yourself!**)

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sunday, April 12, 2009

2 More Etched Jars!

WOW! These thing are addicting!

These are going to be "belated" easter gifts. Belated because I did them up Friday night, and I won't be able to mail them until Monday afternoon. But they are for Easter :)


This first one is for My Daughter, Lilly.
Lettering done with Storybook
Lilly Storybook

These darn things are so cute.. but hard to take pictures of!
Puppy from Animal Kingdom
Doggie Animal Kingdom

Flower From Storybook (I'm really liking the extras on this cart!)
Flower from Storybook

Butterfly from Indie Art
Butterfly Indie Art

And this one here, is for her Sister (which would be my Ex - Step - Daughter, and since she was apart of my life for 3 years, I wanted to include her too)
She's got a pretty name, Joslyn, but it's hard to find things with her name on it, and have it spelt correctly. Lettering from Storybook
Joslyn

Flower from Storybook
Flower from Storybook
Horse from Happily Ever After, She loves horses!
Horse from Happily Ever After


And then on the last side, I did the butterfly from Indie Art again.

Here is the finished product! I filled them with some easter chocolates :)
Photobucket

Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

Joy Tracey said...

These jars are so cute! Where did you get them? Thanks for sharing all the cute designs! It makes me want to make some right away!

Take care and happy Easter! Joy

kathie metzger-lappe said...

fyi...slip a piece of solid white/color cardstock in the jar behind the etched design to have it show up better when you take the photo.

Tomatolover said...

These are really cute. I wish I could find jars like that too. Good job!

BawCraftWorx said...

You Rock Amanda, I love these you did a fabulous job on them:)

Shaz said...

You've inspired me! I've been wanting to try etching, but I like the idea of a small scale project instead of a glass dish first. This is perfect! Thanks for posting!