Welcome!


YES! You are the right page! I just have a new name! :) After realizing that I do more than just scrapbooking, I've decided to change the name and will be changing the look.. I'd do a whole new blog but I'd hate to have to start all over.
Here you will find scrapbooking ideas. There's a ton of older posts that used the Cricut, but lately I haven't been using it much and well, my sewing machine is gaining more miles by the day.

Files are currently not available due to file hosting fees, please send an email to amkscrap @ gmail.com (no spaces) if you would like to request a file and I'll see if I still have it on hand.

Email Updates :)

Just enter your email address to recieve Email updates when I update the site! It's Free!(**NOTE** I can not unsubscribe you if you choose not to recieve updates anymore. At the bottom of each email, there is a link to unsubscribe, just like I can't add you to the list, you have to do it yourself!**)

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Kittens!




Well, we are finally going to adopt. We've been thinking of getting a cat since last year some time, but never really got around to it. So, today we took the plunge and went out searching for baby kittens. We wanted 2 so that they would have a playmate.

We found these 2 adorable kitties at our local Animal Shelter. They were dropped off before Thanksgiving (roughly) - actually, the mom was dropped off, the babies weren't born yet.
They are about 2 months old, and less than 2lbs. They need to reach the 2lbs to be fixed, and then we can bring them home! We are only adopting the 2 kittens, as someone was interested in adopting the mom, but didn't want to take her before the kittens were adopted.
This first one is Oscar.

And here is Maddison (she was such a poser! I'm gonna have a LOT of fun taking pictures!)


And here's their mom, Addison




10 comments:

Norine said...

they are adorable enjoy them
Hugs
Norine

BettyBee said...

Congratulations on your new furbabies! They will be such a joy to you for a long time. (As mine are purring at my feet!)

Christy said...

Oh my they are CUUUUUUUUUTE!!!!!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Arent' they lucky to have found a home... they are just adorable.

Linda said...

They are very cute! Good on you for adopting. I am not a cat person, but I know cute when I see it! LOL
Good luck with them,

Linda

MaryNSC said...

OOOO KITTTIES I Loves Kitties. They will love U 4 ever!

Snatertje said...

o these kittens are cute and you sure will have fun, I have 4 cats and the youngest one is 6 months and a joy to have around.
Have a lot of fun with your kittens, the names are great.

Take care Linda

Diane said...

Your blog is great. Love the kittens. They are so cute. If you visit my blog you will see my newest family member who we adopted from the Rescue Pets Society.

Amanda said...

They are just precious. Mom is a beauty too. Thank you for choosing adoption/rescue!

Robin Brown aka Mrs Pup in NY said...

Oh, They are sooo cute. I love kitties. I am glad they all got such good homes,