Welcome!


YES! You are the right page! I just have a new name! :) After realizing that I do more than just scrapbooking, I've decided to change the name and will be changing the look.. I'd do a whole new blog but I'd hate to have to start all over.
Here you will find scrapbooking ideas. There's a ton of older posts that used the Cricut, but lately I haven't been using it much and well, my sewing machine is gaining more miles by the day.

Files are currently not available due to file hosting fees, please send an email to amkscrap @ gmail.com (no spaces) if you would like to request a file and I'll see if I still have it on hand.

Email Updates :)

Just enter your email address to recieve Email updates when I update the site! It's Free!(**NOTE** I can not unsubscribe you if you choose not to recieve updates anymore. At the bottom of each email, there is a link to unsubscribe, just like I can't add you to the list, you have to do it yourself!**)

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I've been Tagged!

Thanks to Pam! I've been tagged. Be sure to check out her blog as she remodels her craft room! I love the paints that she picked out and I can't wait to see the final result!

Here's the directions : you are to go to your pictures and pick the 6th folder and then the 6th picture in that folder. Post it and explain what it is all about.
My 6th folder says "Cricut Carts"... hmm.. this will be interesting..
and the 6th picture in it is ::
This is the small sample view of Base Camp. And now... I have to explain it.. hmm.. well.. OH, I remember! When I made the spreadsheets / PDF files of the carts, I used these small samples to show a picture of the cart. These sheets need to be updated now with the new carts, and now I am reminded that I should do that before even more carts are released!

So.. Now I am going to Tag 6 other blogs that I visit - and see what is hiding in their 6th, 6th!
I am tagging.. Christina April Jill Jenn M Julia Leah

2 comments:

Christy said...

I just did this one...it ended up being such a funny picture too. I had forgotten all about it. LOL

You can see it here.

Babykitty said...

I just added my 6th, 6th...ooh I am glad my niece don't have her laptop yet.