Welcome!


YES! You are the right page! I just have a new name! :) After realizing that I do more than just scrapbooking, I've decided to change the name and will be changing the look.. I'd do a whole new blog but I'd hate to have to start all over.
Here you will find scrapbooking ideas. There's a ton of older posts that used the Cricut, but lately I haven't been using it much and well, my sewing machine is gaining more miles by the day.

Files are currently not available due to file hosting fees, please send an email to amkscrap @ gmail.com (no spaces) if you would like to request a file and I'll see if I still have it on hand.

Email Updates :)

Just enter your email address to recieve Email updates when I update the site! It's Free!(**NOTE** I can not unsubscribe you if you choose not to recieve updates anymore. At the bottom of each email, there is a link to unsubscribe, just like I can't add you to the list, you have to do it yourself!**)

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sunday, January 18, 2009

I got an Award!

Thank you Jill - Diva in Pink, for nominating me for this award.

I recieved the Kreativ Blogger award!




So, I am to name my 7 favorite things: (in no particular order)


1. Work. Yes, I like going to work. I am a Kitchen Designer at Menards. I'm a Department Manager in the Cabinets and Appliances. I like working with a variety of people, and help them to design one of the biggest investments they will do for their home.


2. My Cricut. Silly to list a Machine, however I have made (Ok, I feel I have made) many wonderful things, and there will be many more to come. I just wish that I wasn't doing my other favorite thing (work) all the time, so I could play with it more.


3. My Online Friends. Thank you to all my online friends, I wish that I could spend days with everyone at a group Swarm, and get to know everyone better.


4. My Two Kitties, who will be comming home in approx 2 1/2 weeks! I can not wait to see what Joy they bring to the house!


5. The Color Blue. Yes, even tho I wear it every day for work... I can't help by like it. Maybe that's another reason to like working.. I get to wear my favorite color!


6. Thunder Storms.. which I really could use one right now - Ugh, I am SO sick of snow. I wish it would rain.. well, maybe not the rain, but I really could use a night with thunder and lightening and crackles and such!


7. Music. I love music. I listen to practically ANYTHING. From Garth Brooks.. to Hannah Montana... from Elton John.. to Britney Spears.. I love it all!


Now, I am going to name 7 blogs that I feel should get this award too!

Tammey - http://tammeybrown.blogspot.com/

Diane - http://scrappindee.blogspot.com/

Eva - http://evafromca.blogspot.com/

Christina - http://sameoldscrap.blogspot.com/

Ted - http://tedologycrafts.blogspot.com/

Enfys - http://going-buggy.blogspot.com/

Karen - http://reallifeinpictures.blogspot.com/


5 comments:

Karen said...

Thank you for my lovely award and for stopping by my blog to visit Amanda! Have a fabulous day!

Ted said...

Amanda, I'm so honored that you chose my blog as one of your Kreativ Bloggers! You're making me blush! :) Have a blessed day!

Unknown said...

Thank you Amanda - I'm just tickled :) It's so nice to know people actually do read my blog lol I've posted the award and shared with others. You rock!

Christy said...

Thanks so much for my award. It just tickled me pink. I actually got two (my first two) the same day and I passed the other one on to you :) I hope you will wear it proudly my friend =)

Enfys said...

Thank you so much Amanda, I am chuffed (Britspeak for pleased) to bits. I will put it on my blog later this week. Thank you so much for thinking of me
hugs
Enfys xx