Welcome!


YES! You are the right page! I just have a new name! :) After realizing that I do more than just scrapbooking, I've decided to change the name and will be changing the look.. I'd do a whole new blog but I'd hate to have to start all over.
Here you will find scrapbooking ideas. There's a ton of older posts that used the Cricut, but lately I haven't been using it much and well, my sewing machine is gaining more miles by the day.

Files are currently not available due to file hosting fees, please send an email to amkscrap @ gmail.com (no spaces) if you would like to request a file and I'll see if I still have it on hand.

Email Updates :)

Just enter your email address to recieve Email updates when I update the site! It's Free!(**NOTE** I can not unsubscribe you if you choose not to recieve updates anymore. At the bottom of each email, there is a link to unsubscribe, just like I can't add you to the list, you have to do it yourself!**)

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Just a few Random Things!

Just a few random things that I'm blogging about today.

First, Thanks so much for all the comments on my Christmas Display. I'm gonna post all the answers here. Yes, they are ornaments. I can't remember how long it took me.. as I was doing that and a bunch of other things at once. I took a "nap" when I got off work that Wednesday, and woke up at like 9pm. I had to be to work on Thursday at 6 to start setting up stuff. Well... at 9pm, I hadn't had the letters even drawn out.. so on went a pot of coffee, and I spent the night cutting things out, and decorating them. by 5am, I was done (I was doing a lot of other things in between cuts), but I guess if I did it straight through, probably 30-45 mins to cut, and then once they were diamond dusted and stickled, a few hours to dry. I went to work at 6, got off at 5 that night. Didn't get to bed till midnight that night (Yup, I'm crazy.. was up for 27 hours... )

No, I didn't get any rewards or anything. I pretty much got brownie points lol, and all items were used from my supplies (except the ornament hooks, took those off the shelf at work) Yes, I love my job. (Gotta tell myself that every day, but really, it's a great place to work!)

Now, on to the FUN stuff!! I spent the weekend with Miss Lilly, and we had a ball. We didn't cut quite as much stuff out, but did do a bunch of turkeys and a few pilgrams. We had a "party" Saturday night, and my brother and SIL came over. We danced to KISS (LOL, a friend of mine was at the concert in Minneapolis at the Target Center, so she was sending me pictures of the events, and we rocked out at my parents house lol) Boy, she's got a LOT of energy. We all crashed at midnight; I'm surprised that Lilly even was up that late, bet she slept really good that night. We also went for a walk down by the river, and got quite a few pictures taken. Now just have to look over them and see if I can use any for my christmas cards this year.

That's all I've got for today... but.. I'm sure I'll have another post in the next 18 hours or so.. a sneak peak of BLACK FRIDAY BINGO by MEMORY MAKING CRAFTS (And ME!!) is coming up!!

0 comments: