Welcome!


YES! You are the right page! I just have a new name! :) After realizing that I do more than just scrapbooking, I've decided to change the name and will be changing the look.. I'd do a whole new blog but I'd hate to have to start all over.
Here you will find scrapbooking ideas. There's a ton of older posts that used the Cricut, but lately I haven't been using it much and well, my sewing machine is gaining more miles by the day.

Files are currently not available due to file hosting fees, please send an email to amkscrap @ gmail.com (no spaces) if you would like to request a file and I'll see if I still have it on hand.

Email Updates :)

Just enter your email address to recieve Email updates when I update the site! It's Free!(**NOTE** I can not unsubscribe you if you choose not to recieve updates anymore. At the bottom of each email, there is a link to unsubscribe, just like I can't add you to the list, you have to do it yourself!**)

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween!

First, I'd love to share with you Lilly's 1st Grade picture! Look at all those missing teeth!! LOL :)

And here she is, as a Fairy. She said she was Tinkerbell. We talked on the phone yesterday and she was in a parade at the mall and won the cake walk at the local fair grounds Halloween Party.
I am heading back to MN for the weekened on November 6th, so I am trying to get as many paper dolls made before then.. I'm also in the market for Hannah Montana, I think she would have a blast cutting those out! I'm going to bring my cuttlebug this time, and see how she likes it. If it's something that she'll easily be able to use all by herself, then I'll be looking for one of those too!

3 comments:

Cheri's Craft Corner said...

She is beautiful Amanda! She looks just like you! How sweet :)

Brens Designs said...

What a cutie! Gotta love that smile!!!

Christy said...

What a cutie :)