Welcome!


YES! You are the right page! I just have a new name! :) After realizing that I do more than just scrapbooking, I've decided to change the name and will be changing the look.. I'd do a whole new blog but I'd hate to have to start all over.
Here you will find scrapbooking ideas. There's a ton of older posts that used the Cricut, but lately I haven't been using it much and well, my sewing machine is gaining more miles by the day.

Files are currently not available due to file hosting fees, please send an email to amkscrap @ gmail.com (no spaces) if you would like to request a file and I'll see if I still have it on hand.

Email Updates :)

Just enter your email address to recieve Email updates when I update the site! It's Free!(**NOTE** I can not unsubscribe you if you choose not to recieve updates anymore. At the bottom of each email, there is a link to unsubscribe, just like I can't add you to the list, you have to do it yourself!**)

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Bird Cages

There was a request on the message board for birdcages, that they had seen on the 2peas board.

Here's a snip of the picture
So with Geroge and AE, I have created 2 bird cages :) The bird can be changed to whatever, it was from 50 states - just resize it to fit :) I have not cut these out, but they look like they will cut properly. If they become "unburped" in the download, just click the largest outline, copy it, delete it and paste it back in to the design.


DOWNLOAD BIRDCAGE #1

DOWNLOAD BIRD CAGE #2

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great bird cages, thank you Amanda!

Laurel said...

These are just so darling. I love them. Thank you so much for sharing them.

Laurel

Anonymous said...

Amanda,
Look at you being all creative and fantastic! Thank you again for hearing my call for help and coming through so beautifully!

MaryNSC said...

O WOW WOW WOW!!!

Anonymous said...

You are amazing!!!!!TFS

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I can think of so many cards and pages to make with these. You are a dear for sharing, and so talented too!

Carmen

Heather Bares said...

those look awesome!

Michon said...

This is amazing! Thank you for this! I will share my page at the Cricut board when I get it done! Thanks again!