Welcome!


YES! You are the right page! I just have a new name! :) After realizing that I do more than just scrapbooking, I've decided to change the name and will be changing the look.. I'd do a whole new blog but I'd hate to have to start all over.
Here you will find scrapbooking ideas. There's a ton of older posts that used the Cricut, but lately I haven't been using it much and well, my sewing machine is gaining more miles by the day.

Files are currently not available due to file hosting fees, please send an email to amkscrap @ gmail.com (no spaces) if you would like to request a file and I'll see if I still have it on hand.

Email Updates :)

Just enter your email address to recieve Email updates when I update the site! It's Free!(**NOTE** I can not unsubscribe you if you choose not to recieve updates anymore. At the bottom of each email, there is a link to unsubscribe, just like I can't add you to the list, you have to do it yourself!**)

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Guitar Hero - By Request

Download Guitar Hero Guitar


11 comments:

Adriane Kelly Winchester said...

Hello. I saw your link off the Cricut Softcuts blog. Great cards and files you have!!! I was trying to download the Guitar Hero guitar and the xbox 360 controller but it wouldn't work... anyway you can email them to me? Thanks! scrappinadriane@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

You ROCK!! Your designs are awesome!! Thanks for sharing. I am new to CDS,and still learning the ropes. Thanks!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for this!!!!!

Great work!

Karen S. said...

Thanks so much for sharing this file with us! It's awesome! My soon to be 12 year old sister-in-law loves Guitar Hero and is having a Guitar Hero playoff with her friends for her birthday. I used your cut file to make her birthday card, and she absolutely loved it! Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this! My 12 yr. old son loves playing Guitar Hero.

Edee said...

this is awesome, thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

I've got two sons 11 and 13 that love to play gh...TFS!

cyimbugbitten

LisaMH said...

Thanks for sharing the file. I want to do an etched glass jar for my son's teacher who plays a guitar and I may try this and see how it looks etched on glass :) LisaMH

Catherine said...

Thanks for the great cut file. I am going to try and create a birthday card with it.

Jazzy said...

What a treat!! Thank you for sharing your creativity with us.

Jill Bayless said...

Thanks for the cut file. Just made a 40 rocks pop rocks slider card with it. I can send you a pic if you want. Thanks! Jill