Welcome!


YES! You are the right page! I just have a new name! :) After realizing that I do more than just scrapbooking, I've decided to change the name and will be changing the look.. I'd do a whole new blog but I'd hate to have to start all over.
Here you will find scrapbooking ideas. There's a ton of older posts that used the Cricut, but lately I haven't been using it much and well, my sewing machine is gaining more miles by the day.

Files are currently not available due to file hosting fees, please send an email to amkscrap @ gmail.com (no spaces) if you would like to request a file and I'll see if I still have it on hand.

Email Updates :)

Just enter your email address to recieve Email updates when I update the site! It's Free!(**NOTE** I can not unsubscribe you if you choose not to recieve updates anymore. At the bottom of each email, there is a link to unsubscribe, just like I can't add you to the list, you have to do it yourself!**)

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Dinosaurs!

Ok, this really isn't a file, as it's available in Paper Dolls. However, I don't have that cartridge, but wanted a few dinos for an altered stencil. I ended up putting the dinosaur on the mat in DS, and transfering the image to my paint program. Then printed it out and I CUT IT BY HAND. The end result was worth it!
Information on How to can be found here



2 comments:

Carolina :o) said...

Amanda,

That sounds like a great idea, but I am not sure I understand how you did it. Please send me an email with more details at caro3600@gmail.com. Like what kind of paint program you used and how you transfered the image, adn how you colored the dinos and all of that. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I'd love to do this but I can't paste from the Design Studio program to Paint or anywhere else. How did you do it? I clicked copy under the edit tab (Design Studio)and in the Paint program there is a "paste from" option but nothing seems to work for me. I would love to know exactly how you did it. Thanks a lot. Love your ideas!

Cindy