Welcome!


YES! You are the right page! I just have a new name! :) After realizing that I do more than just scrapbooking, I've decided to change the name and will be changing the look.. I'd do a whole new blog but I'd hate to have to start all over.
Here you will find scrapbooking ideas. There's a ton of older posts that used the Cricut, but lately I haven't been using it much and well, my sewing machine is gaining more miles by the day.

Files are currently not available due to file hosting fees, please send an email to amkscrap @ gmail.com (no spaces) if you would like to request a file and I'll see if I still have it on hand.

Email Updates :)

Just enter your email address to recieve Email updates when I update the site! It's Free!(**NOTE** I can not unsubscribe you if you choose not to recieve updates anymore. At the bottom of each email, there is a link to unsubscribe, just like I can't add you to the list, you have to do it yourself!**)

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

The Card you never want to make....

Here's a card that I never thought I would have to make.. nor do I want to make again :'( My Boyfriend's cousin went into labor friday night. An ultrasound showed that the placenta had become detached from her uterus, so they did an emergency c-section. Sadly, Little Carter only lived for a few short minutes before he passed away. 

Rest in Peace sweet little Carter Austin !   
Your time on earth was way too short, but your memory will last forever


Here's a poem that I found online that I put in the inside
I got it from this site:


Daddy please don't look so sad
Mommy please don't cry
Cause I am in the arms of Jesus
and He sings me lullabies.

Please try not to question God
Don't think He is unkind
Don't think he sent me to you
And then he changed his mind.

You see, I am a special Child
And I am needed up above
I'm the special gift you gave to him
The product of your love.

I'll always be there with you
And watch the sky at night
Find the brightest star that's gleaming
That's my halo shining bright.

You'll see me in the morning frost
That mists your windowpane
That's me, in the summer showers
I'll be dancing in the rain.

When you feel a gentle breeze
From a gentle wind that blows
That's me! I'll be there
Planting a kiss upon your nose.

When you see a child playing
And your heart feels a little tug
That's me! I'll be there
Giving your heart a hug.

So, Daddy please don't look so sad
Mommy don't you cry
I'm in the arms of Jesus
And He sings me lullabies.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sorry.