Welcome!


YES! You are the right page! I just have a new name! :) After realizing that I do more than just scrapbooking, I've decided to change the name and will be changing the look.. I'd do a whole new blog but I'd hate to have to start all over.
Here you will find scrapbooking ideas. There's a ton of older posts that used the Cricut, but lately I haven't been using it much and well, my sewing machine is gaining more miles by the day.

Files are currently not available due to file hosting fees, please send an email to amkscrap @ gmail.com (no spaces) if you would like to request a file and I'll see if I still have it on hand.

Email Updates :)

Just enter your email address to recieve Email updates when I update the site! It's Free!(**NOTE** I can not unsubscribe you if you choose not to recieve updates anymore. At the bottom of each email, there is a link to unsubscribe, just like I can't add you to the list, you have to do it yourself!**)

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Brett and Aaron - So Cute!

Lilly Requested Vikings and Packers for her Valentines this year.. I'm not done with them, but these guys are TOO CUTE not to share!
Mr. Aaron Rodgers on the Left, and Mr. Brett Favre on the right
Cut with Every Day Paper Dolls.
G on Aaron is Alphalicious, and Horns on Brett are actually Shoes (Thanks to Emily from the cricut board for this tip!)

Stamps are Peachy Keen (Simple Simons I think!)

Hopefully Tomorrow, I'll have a post of the finished product!

((GO VIKINGS))

5 comments:

Ladybug said...

Really cute, Amanda! TFS! :-)

Christy said...

Super cute!!!

Cathy said...

Precious!

Jean said...

These are so cut.

Turnedgypsy said...

so cute. my hubby likes the broncos. i watched football for over 40yrs, now i am lucky to get to use my cricut, lol.

thank you for what you do for us by sharing. you are so sweet to do this. i wish you live near me, so you could teach me.

chriswooten57
mcwooten1999@carolina.rr.com