Welcome!


YES! You are the right page! I just have a new name! :) After realizing that I do more than just scrapbooking, I've decided to change the name and will be changing the look.. I'd do a whole new blog but I'd hate to have to start all over.
Here you will find scrapbooking ideas. There's a ton of older posts that used the Cricut, but lately I haven't been using it much and well, my sewing machine is gaining more miles by the day.

Files are currently not available due to file hosting fees, please send an email to amkscrap @ gmail.com (no spaces) if you would like to request a file and I'll see if I still have it on hand.

Email Updates :)

Just enter your email address to recieve Email updates when I update the site! It's Free!(**NOTE** I can not unsubscribe you if you choose not to recieve updates anymore. At the bottom of each email, there is a link to unsubscribe, just like I can't add you to the list, you have to do it yourself!**)

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Explaination of the posts yesterday!!

I was in such a hurry last night, and I am finally logging on for the day.

The images below are previews of the carts that will be released at CHA in less than 2 weeks!

2 of these carts... will be EXCLUSIVE to the GYPSY.

That's right folks.. 2 of the WONDERFUL carts below, well, you'll have to buy a GYPSY to own it! (Well, that's the rumor anyways.. see http://just-a-scrappin.blogspot.com/ for more details!)

But.. Just wanted to clarify that I did not create these images in DS - I did screenshots of them of what they will contain. If you update DS, you will see the new carts. These are not images to download - you will need the carts to cut them, and well, the carts are not out yet.

Sorry for any confusion this has caused!!

1 comments:

Pam Rosebrough said...

Ok, Im sure I am about to ask some real 'newbie' questions here, but I got to start somewhere! I actually don't have a Cricut yet, I was going to buy one next month and have been saving so I can get the Expressions. Are all the pictures you have on here something I can download and use with the cricut if I also buy the sure cuts a lot software? I have not hear of Gypsy and I can't seem to find what that is. Sense I haven't yet bought the Cricut what type of cutter would you recommend? Thank you in advance, Pam