Welcome!


YES! You are the right page! I just have a new name! :) After realizing that I do more than just scrapbooking, I've decided to change the name and will be changing the look.. I'd do a whole new blog but I'd hate to have to start all over.
Here you will find scrapbooking ideas. There's a ton of older posts that used the Cricut, but lately I haven't been using it much and well, my sewing machine is gaining more miles by the day.

Files are currently not available due to file hosting fees, please send an email to amkscrap @ gmail.com (no spaces) if you would like to request a file and I'll see if I still have it on hand.

Email Updates :)

Just enter your email address to recieve Email updates when I update the site! It's Free!(**NOTE** I can not unsubscribe you if you choose not to recieve updates anymore. At the bottom of each email, there is a link to unsubscribe, just like I can't add you to the list, you have to do it yourself!**)

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, March 25, 2013

Bianca's 1st Birthday Invitations!

Miss Bianca will be turning 1 at the end of April!  Oh my has the time gone by fast :(

I saw this on Pintrest and thought that I'd try it out.. after all, her room theme is butterflies and it just seemed fitting for a happy occasion.   She cooperated for a little while and then Mama's arms were getting tired holding her lol.   But we got 14 of these made, which I think will be just enough for her small party.
We'll be having 2 of them, one in Iowa with Tom's side and one in MN with my side.

I used acrylic paints to do the footprints...I took her feet and put them in the paint first and then on the papers.  
 And although they are not the fanciest cards by any means, they were made with Bianca's footprints, which to me is worth a lot more than a fancy invite.  (hoping that more people will choose to keep them rather than toss them, they've got special meaning to them now!)  I'm actually thinking of doing this for each year so it'd be like a "watch me grow" type thing.  I bought 2 canvas's also to do her foot prints on and I was going to hang them in her room.

And here is Miss Bianca, these pictures were taken at 10 1/2 months.   She now has 6 teeth!  4 on top and 2 on the bottom.  (and it's been very hard to get a picture of the top 4, always seem to just miss them when taking pictures)

0 comments: